Brass railings are a functional and good-looking option, which presents protection and support. They’re sturdy and corrosion-resistant. Once mounted the stairs, they do not require additional maintenance. Various architectural mixtures are feasible relying on the type of building and your personalized preferences.
Brass railings are a mixture of reducing brass profiles, firmly connected to different surfaces by way of symmetrically put elements. They’re characterized by means of high corrosion resistance, sturdiness and enable a style of architectural combinations. They encompass strengthened columns vertically anchored to the concrete constitution of the building, a horizontal handrail and filling in various combos of brass profiles, glass and others. The mirror influence is completed by means of polishing with special discs and felts. The brass railings aren’t painted, its elements are rather polished to bring out the characteristic color.
- Holes are drilled in the floor or stairs of the building. Inside, studs are placed on which are mounted the columns and railing fasteners.
- Once in place, the handrails are mounted as well as the filling requested by the customer.
- Holes are drilled on the ground side or stairs of the building. Inside, studs are placed on which are mounted the columns and fasteners of the guardrail.
- The handrail and the filling requested by the customer are then mounted.
- Holes are drilled in the wall of the stairs. Specialized wall brackets are placed in the holes using anchors or anchor bolts to which the guardrail handrail is attached.
- Suitable for mounting on walls near stairs and ramps for people with reduced mobility.